Date: 29th April 2023
Next Review Date: 29th April 2024
Reviewer: Cairn Emmerson, Managing Director
We might update this policy sometimes, so check back to make sure you still agree with it. If you use our services, it means you agree with this policy. If you have any questions about this, you can email us at email@example.com or use our contact form.
Who are we?
We’re Frog Marketing Ltd, a company that offers marketing services in the UK.
How do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you contact us to ask about our services. This could be through a phone call, an email, or one of our contact forms on the website.
We also collect your information if you subscribe to us via MailChimp.
What information do we collect and why?
We collect your information so we can deliver our services to our clients and answer business enquiries. We don’t collect sensitive personal data (like health, race, political opinions, religion, sexual orientation, and criminal records). If you’re under 16, we ask that you don’t provide us with your personal information without permission.
We won’t sell your information to other companies or use it for marketing.
We do share your information with some other companies to help us deliver our services. These include our server hosts Vultr (London) and Digital Ocean (London), provisioned through Cloudways by Digital Ocean. We make sure that these companies comply with UK and EU data protection rules.
Here’s a summary of what information we collect, why we collect it, who we share it with, and how long we keep it:
- Contact Forms: We collect your name, email address, phone number, and company name. We use this information to reply to your enquiries and potential projects. We keep this information until you ask us to delete it.
- Invoicing: We keep your purchase history and contact information for invoicing purposes. We keep this information for up to 7 years after we complete the work.
- Hosting Accounts: We collect your contact information to set up your account on our server so you can access support. We keep this information until you ask us to delete your account.
- Newsletters: We collect your email address to send you news and updates about our business. We keep this information until you unsubscribe.
- Server Backups: We collect your IP address to protect data. We keep this data for 4 weeks.
Controlling your information
You have rights over the information we hold about you. If you want to use these rights, please contact us.
- You can ask for a copy of your information.
- You can ask us to update or correct your information.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
We don’t use your information for automated decision-making or profiling.
Use of ‘cookies’
We take your information’s security seriously. We have measures in place to protect your information from being lost, used wrongly, or accessed without permission.
This site or product includes IP2Location LITE data available from https://lite.ip2location.com.
If there is a data breach, we have a clear process to deal with it. If needed, we’ll let you know about any unauthorized access to your personal information.
If you’re unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information, you can contact us and we’ll look into it. If you’re not happy with our response, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.